roleplay moderators
Paige
TBA

new reply new topic new poll 

July Newsletter
undertheMOON
 Posted: Jul 18 2015, 11:24 AM

Head Gamemaker; Stylist

i am the light. you are the night. i am where the darkness falls and surrounds us all. well, it's a call to arms.

july newsletter
Welcome to another month at TGG! Many have gotten promoted and we're fully into our third Graphics Games on here. (:
promotions

Promotion awards by Eliza.

kazimir.
Leviathan!

yellow

kati<3

.yesterday
cathedrals

silentstorm_
lost.SOULS

Little.Dove
.phoenix

Paige
.paynetrain

hermione.
Meepers

of the month awards
Awards by Eliza.
ARTIST OTM - KALY
.yesterday is definitely not new to graphics, but she has been improving quite a lot lately. Congrats, Kaly. (:
MEMBER OTM - LINDSAY
Recently promoted, you can see Little.Dove also actively entering challenges and participating in the Graphics Games. It's great to have you here with us, Lindsay. (:
STAFF MOTM - PAIGE
It may be Paige's first month on staff, but she's already going above and beyond - helping us advertise to get our name out there more as well as keeping up her moderating duties in the roleplay section. Congrats! <3
TRIBUTE OTM - ELIZA
This award goes to the most active Tribute in terms of the most actions done in the Games. Congrats. <3
MOST IMPROVED - ROO
Yellow is just soaring up the ranks and has embraced their own style very well. They are sticking true to themselves in their graphics and it's really showing and paying off. Congrats. <3
MOST POTENTIAL - BREE
October Baby has been with us or a little while and has such great potential with her graphics. Congrats & we can't wait to see what else you'll make. <3
ICONS OTM - KATI
Kati won with these lovely icons.
SIGNATURE OTM - HANNAH
cathedrals won with this great signature.
BANNER OTM - ARRIA
kazimir. won with this beautiful banner.
BLEND OTM - LINDSAY
Little.Dove won with this wonderul blend.
COLOURIZATION OTM - NASIMA
lost.SOULS won with this great colourization.
CHAPTER IMAGE OTM - BIANCA
biancaw won with this lovely chapter image.
CHALLENGE ENTRY OTM - KALY
.yesterday won with this wonderul challenge entry.
challenge awards
Congratulations to all of the members who won awards for challenges this month as well. (:

Click each individual award to be directed to the thread with all of the places - just the first place award is shown here for the thumbnail. <3

challenge awards tally
Highwater won 5 awards this month.
aurevoir won 4 awards this month.
tardis blue . won 3 awards this month.
biancaw won 1 award this month.
breaking news: first year anniversary
On June 29th, we celebrated one year of being online. =D Thank you to everyone who has ever been here, posted with us, or just chatted in the c-box. It's great to have all of you here with us. =D <3
breaking news: the graphics games
The Graphics Games is in full swing now and there are 17 Tributes left. If you're not in the Games, feel free to watch and see what's going on and root for your favourite Tributes. =D Please note that this one should last significantly shorter than normal (definitely not 12 weeks, lol), so the next Graphics Games will happen in just a couple of months, we're hoping (end of September / beginning of October or so). While this one is extremely simplified, we won't be going back to the fully complicated version either. We're going to have an in between version that will make sure that you don't have to make 204902 graphics every week and also to make sure it doesn't last 12 weeks anymore (more like 6-8).
breaking news: staff changes
We're just hired a couple of new Moderators in the past month and they're already doing very well at helping around the forum. (: Welcome to yellow (Critique Moderator) and Paige (Roleplay Moderator).

If you're interested in applying, we are still accepting applications. Our most needed positions are Directory and Resource, but still are accepting Challenges, Awards and Roleplay as well. (: Please note that we look for enthusiasm and activity in the community here as well as your written application. <3

breaking news: critique roulette
The sign-ups are now closed, so you will be contacted with who you are to critique very soon. =D
statistics
We have gained 27 new members in the past month.
We have posted 1,100+ times in the past month.
This is the first and only time all Gamemakers get to participate in the Graphics Games together.

--------------------
pm www aol 
^
Leviathan!
 Posted: Jul 18 2015, 11:54 AM

Moderator; Stylist

They'll tell you I'm insane

Congrats to everyone who got promoted/featured! Gorgeous awards as always, E <3

--------------------
pm 
^
Little.Dove
 Posted: Jul 18 2015, 01:57 PM

Farmer

N/A

*gasps* totally didn't notice I was featured. O: -squees-

Congrats everyone! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif The awards are beautiful. ^.^

--------------------
District 7
user posted image
pm email 
^
saranghae.
 Posted: Jul 18 2015, 04:40 PM

Peacekeeper

N/A

congratulations to everyone!!! <3
pm 
^
Kati♥
 Posted: Jul 18 2015, 07:09 PM

Peacekeeper

a survivor <3

OMG such a gorgeous awards yay I won. lol :DDD
congratulations guys,and E great work as always!!

--------------------
pm 
^
.yesterday
 Posted: Jul 18 2015, 08:03 PM

Jeweller

sing all the wrong words to my favorite songs

I am completely and utterly stunned! I wasn't expecting anything like this at all!! Thank you so so much for the gorgeous award and congratulations to everyone else who has been featured. <3

--------------------
♫ ♥ i'm no superman ♥ ♫
user posted image
deviantart / Kaly / District 12 Tribute
pm 
^
désolé.
 Posted: Jul 18 2015, 09:32 PM

Moderator; Filmmaker

I don't wanna sit still, look pretty.

This eawards are suuuuper pretty OMG <33
Congrats to all who got an award and thanks for the award too yay <33

--------------------
Hi it's Roo c: - G A L L E R Y - District 5 bro
user posted image
formerly yellow
pm 
^
silentstorm_
 Posted: Jul 19 2015, 07:52 AM

Moderator; Technician

N/A

ohmygoshtheAWARDS - E, they are SO pretty!! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wub.gif

congrats to everyone who was mentioned and/or promoted & thank you to the people who helped out putting the newsletter together! it looks great http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

--------------------
pm www aol 
^
undertheMOON
 Posted: Jul 19 2015, 10:35 AM

Head Gamemaker; Stylist

i am the light. you are the night. i am where the darkness falls and surrounds us all. well, it's a call to arms.

lol It was just me. >.<

And yay, I'm so glad you guys like the awards. =D I'm always like super doubtful like omg I'm not good enough to make OTM awards. D: lol But as long as you like them, that's all that matters. =D

--------------------
pm www aol 
^
tardis blue .
 Posted: Jul 19 2015, 11:08 AM

Head Gamemaker; Filmmaker

Babe, there's something tragic about you. Something so magic about you. Don't you agree? Babe, there's something lonesome about you. Something so wholesome about you. Get closer to me.

Psh, yeah, you're only top rank pretty much everywhere, Eliza. Definitely not good enough. XD Kidding. These are stunning; they're always stunning

Congratulations on promotions and OTMs everyone! They were all very well deserved.

--------------------
District 5 | Graphics | Tessellate
user posted image
pm 
^
kazimir.
 Posted: Jul 19 2015, 04:24 PM

Stylist

i'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm, and the scars that mark my body, they're silver and gold

congrats anyone and thank you <3 i really did not expect to get BANNER otm lol. i hatez banners so this cheers me up <3

--------------------
pm 
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options  new reply quick reply new topic new poll 

skinned by eliza / cfs script by black