Graphics Games -> Hello!!
welcome, Guest
welcome to the graphics games
07/01 Happy anniversary, TGG! The staff have put together a Resource Pack for everyone to thank you for all being here - we hope you enjoy it. (:
06/30 Happy Graphics Games! The Reaping has finished and the Pre-game events have been posted, so make sure to participate before they close in a week. Then, the real Games will begin!
06/28 Congrats to our new staff members: Mari, Sarah, Alyssa, Ryea, Jess and Deb!
05/28 June Promotions will be open for a week. It's a good time for it - you just need a gallery and 20 posts on your account.
05/27 We're now re-open! Feel free to post an introduction, gallery and have fun. <3

welcome, guest!

Welcome to TGG, a graphics forum. As a guest, you aren't able to see all the resources and activities we have to offer. But once you register, you'll have access to resources or be able to request graphics for yourself or your forum.

textures: 475+ psds: 105+ exclusive stock: 145+ tutorials: 35+ challenges: 25+/month requests: always open

Add Reply
New Poll

Hello!!
Artemis
New Citizen

POSTED ON Jun 30 2018, 04:11 PM
Hey everyone! Some of you know me, but if you don't, my name is Artemis!
I really like to make graphics and I still think of myself as a beginner only because there is soooo much more for me to learn, but I really love to learn.
I love to read and play video games. I'm stuck on Sims 4 right now (which has about 2500 hours on it) and also Harvest Moon (fav franchise plus XSeed stuff too).

I'm a 28 years young, Pisces who loves long walks on the beach... kidding, but I do love the beach! I am from California, but not like city California. I live in the mountains haha.

I hope I get to learn a lot from you all!!

--------------------
user posted image
Enna
Just pretend this says something fancy ;D
Coal Miner

POSTED ON Jun 30 2018, 05:28 PM
Mountains > Beach
Heya Artemis! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif <3 <3
deb
At seventeen, I started to starve myself. I thought that love was a kind of emptiness. And at least I understood then the hunger I felt. And I didn't have to call it loneliness
Moderator; Filmmaker

POSTED ON Jun 30 2018, 08:05 PM
Hey Artemis ! I'm Deb and welcome to TGG!

Oh I also like to read and game a little on the side on both my Xbox and PC.

Oh I bet mountain California is gorgeous though. I could only imagine living somewhere like that. I'm stuck in flat, desert-like Texas. :c

See you around! ♥

--------------------

user posted image
Artemis
New Citizen

POSTED ON Jul 1 2018, 12:05 PM
usagi.

Aww haha, thats kind of like where I grew up. Its still in the country but its started to be considered the desert since its so dry down there lol.
Plus, I LOVE Sailor Moon!! (Jealous of your name!) xD

--------------------
user posted image
eliza
run fast for your mother, fast for your father. run for your children, for your sisters and brothers. leave all your loving, your loving behind. you can't carry it with you if you want to survive.
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jul 1 2018, 12:15 PM
Welcome, Artemis! Glad you decided to join here too. =D
haha, You? Like The Sims? Pfft neverrrrr. xP

Can't wait to see all your graphics for the Games and I hope you'll have a lot of fun here. =D

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

Artemis
New Citizen

POSTED ON Jul 1 2018, 07:00 PM
undertheMOON

I am so excited to join and to also learn!! Thank you!! -hugs-

--------------------
user posted image
Mari
And what I greatly thought, I nobly dared. (previously itsmorphine)
Moderator; Stylist

POSTED ON Jul 2 2018, 07:41 AM
Artemis

Hiya, Artemis! I love your name! I am totally smitten with Greek Mythology so your name tickles my fancy <3

You came to the right place to learn! I hope you get inspired with our challenges, tutorials, resources and our main event -- The Graphics Games! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Lmao, I used to be so obsessed with Harvest Moon back then but real life got in the way and I kind of fell out of it http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif(

Anyway, I'm Mari and welcome to GG! I hope to see more of you and your works real soon!

--------------------

THIS IS GOSPEL
MARI | student • open for requests
"Let me not then die ingloriously and without a struggle. "
Artemis
New Citizen

POSTED ON Jul 2 2018, 06:10 PM
valyria

Hey there! Thank you!! I adore Greek Mythology too!! It is so interesting to read. Been a fan of it for the last 16 years!

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by eliza / logo by mari