Graphics Games -> howdy y'all
welcome, Guest
welcome to the graphics games
06/17 Currently hiring for an Awards Team. If you're Technician or higher, feel free to apply.
05/28 June Promotions will be open for a week. It's a good time for it - you just need a gallery and 20 posts on your account.
05/27 We're now re-open! Feel free to post an introduction, gallery and have fun. <3

welcome, guest!

Welcome to TGG, a graphics forum. As a guest, you aren't able to see all the resources and activities we have to offer. But once you register, you'll have access to resources or be able to request graphics for yourself or your forum.

textures: 420+ psds: 85+ exclusive stock: 45+ tutorials: 35+ challenges: 25+/month requests: always open

Add Reply
New Poll

howdy y'all, deb's introduction
deb
At seventeen, I started to starve myself. I thought that love was a kind of emptiness. And at least I understood then the hunger I felt. And I didn't have to call it loneliness
Peacekeeper

POSTED ON Jun 10 2018, 01:06 AM
hey y'all! my name is deb. i'm from texas and i'm currently 21. BUT! my birthday is in about 10 days so...

anywho, i love making graphics, i have been since i was 15/16 i think. but to be honest i feel like i've been in a rut for a few months and thats mostly because of school but like i'm almost done with her. i also love harry potter, anything fantasy-ish, anything dc comics (games, comics, movies etc.).

i'm really excited to meet new and familiar people. i tend to pop in and out of graphic forums lmao i tend to keep to myself tbhhh. i'm just lowkey shy.

ok thats me bye!

--------------------

user posted image
eliza
run fast for your mother, fast for your father. run for your children, for your sisters and brothers. leave all your loving, your loving behind. you can't carry it with you if you want to survive.
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 10 2018, 08:19 AM
Debbbbb!
So glad to see you back and I missed all your graphics. So bright and wonderful. (:
I hope you'll have fun back here with us. <3

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

Vane
these violent delights have violent ends
Technician

POSTED ON Jun 10 2018, 08:35 AM
Welcome Deb! I hope you can find your muse again here! I love your work already! <3
Enna
Just pretend this says something fancy ;D
Illegal Hunter

POSTED ON Jun 10 2018, 05:05 PM
Your work is amazing! I can't wait to see what you crank out next. <3 I hope you find muse!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
mini-profile icon by eliza
deb
At seventeen, I started to starve myself. I thought that love was a kind of emptiness. And at least I understood then the hunger I felt. And I didn't have to call it loneliness
Peacekeeper

POSTED ON Jun 13 2018, 12:24 AM
undertheMOON -- hii eliza!! thanks for the welcome <3 its really funny how colorful my graphics are because irl my aesthetic is shades of grey and jeans lol. tgg was always really fun so i'm sure i'll enjoy being active here again.

violentdelights -- thank you!! slowly doing small graphics at a time has been really helpful for me, so we'll see how my graphics turn out <3

Enna Indecisive - oh thank you! i hope i find my muse as well <33

--------------------

user posted image
eliza
run fast for your mother, fast for your father. run for your children, for your sisters and brothers. leave all your loving, your loving behind. you can't carry it with you if you want to survive.
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 13 2018, 12:26 AM
Omg I honestly cannot picture that! And yayy, I hope you'll join the Games again. (: We'll have it soon when we have more members. Probably closer to end of the month.

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

deb
Peacekeeper

POSTED ON Jun 13 2018, 12:33 AM
ohhh okie dokie! i'm looking forward to it so much :D

--------------------

user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by eliza