Graphics Games -> Choose a Signature
welcome, Guest
welcome to the graphics games
06/17 Currently hiring for an Awards Team. If you're Technician or higher, feel free to apply.
05/28 June Promotions will be open for a week. It's a good time for it - you just need a gallery and 20 posts on your account.
05/27 We're now re-open! Feel free to post an introduction, gallery and have fun. <3

welcome, guest!

Welcome to TGG, a graphics forum. As a guest, you aren't able to see all the resources and activities we have to offer. But once you register, you'll have access to resources or be able to request graphics for yourself or your forum.

textures: 420+ psds: 85+ exclusive stock: 45+ tutorials: 35+ challenges: 25+/month requests: always open

Add Reply
New Poll

Choose a Signature, June 25th
eliza
run fast for your mother, fast for your father. run for your children, for your sisters and brothers. leave all your loving, your loving behind. you can't carry it with you if you want to survive.
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 12 2018, 11:31 AM
choose a signature

theme

Post 'in' with a number between 1-50 and I will give you a theme assigned to that number. It will be a particular tv show or movie.

TAKEN NUMBERS: 4-5, 11-12, 19, 22-24, 30

requirements

You must use at least one photo from that theme - screencap, photoshoot, etc., and it must be obvious (aka a model - not just some random stock from the screencap).

Size: 500x200

reminder

No pre-mades and any posts should only be entries or questions. Remember to post the code as well. <3

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

Sarah
Illegal Hunter

POSTED ON Jun 13 2018, 12:54 AM
im in. number is 30

--------------------
user posted image
Tiffany
New Citizen

POSTED ON Jun 13 2018, 10:19 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die.
::deviantART:: & ::loveiszero::
alyssa
When the reaper comes a'knocking at my door We'll be going 12 rounds Tell the Devil I'll be coming back for more We'll be going 12 rounds
Technician

POSTED ON Jun 13 2018, 10:23 PM
in with 23

--------------------

alyssa ren.

bev
they're burning all the witches even if you aren't one... they got their pitchforks and proof. their receipts and reasons. they're burning all the witches even if you aren't. so light me up...
New Citizen

POSTED ON Jun 13 2018, 11:04 PM
in with 24
eliza
run fast for your mother, fast for your father. run for your children, for your sisters and brothers. leave all your loving, your loving behind. you can't carry it with you if you want to survive.
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 13 2018, 11:17 PM
You know you guys don' have to go in order. xD

I'm in with 11.

Putting the list together now and taking the 2013 list and taking out things that aren't really relevant or as cool anymore. And keeping everything else in order so 11 should be pretty random.

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

deb
At seventeen, I started to starve myself. I thought that love was a kind of emptiness. And at least I understood then the hunger I felt. And I didn't have to call it loneliness
Peacekeeper

POSTED ON Jun 13 2018, 11:53 PM
in with 19 !

--------------------

user posted image
eliza
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 13 2018, 11:54 PM
sarahshorty - Once Upon a Time
Tiffany - Demi Lovato
alyssa ren.- Alexander Skarsgard
bevvy.- Blake Lively
undertheMOON- Doctor Who
usagi. - Jake Gyllenhaal

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

Enna
Just pretend this says something fancy ;D
Illegal Hunter

POSTED ON Jun 14 2018, 12:14 AM
I'll take 12. xD Just for kicks.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
mini-profile icon by eliza
Vane
these violent delights have violent ends
Technician

POSTED ON Jun 14 2018, 06:22 AM
Im in with 4
eliza
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 14 2018, 11:32 AM
Enna Indecisive - Joel McHale
violentdelights - Elle Fanning

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

Mona
New Citizen

POSTED ON Jun 14 2018, 10:47 PM
in, 5
eliza
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 14 2018, 10:49 PM
olygrail - Harry Potter
((Ughh, jealous, haha.))

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

bailey
Coal Miner

POSTED ON Jun 16 2018, 12:39 AM
In with 7 http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by eliza