Paige
TBA

new reply new topic new poll 

crash and fall., open! - tiana coates, 17
silentstorm_
 Posted: Jul 6 2015, 07:14 AM

Moderator; Technician

N/A

Tiana frowned as she ran out of her house, as the sound of her pumps echoed along the otherwise silent roads.

Everyone had already gone to watch the Hunger Games, whilst Tiana was taking a long hot shower. Her hair was still a tad bit and was tied up in a bun, her mind whirling as she dreamed of heading back to the relaxing shower. But she knew she couldn't. Not when her family held the rank they had in society: her mother would freak; and her father would think that everyone would have noticed.

In her bag, Tiana carried two water bottles to split amongst her family during the games, and her hands gripped firmly along the edges of a stool upon which her mother would stand on: luckily, Tiana took after her father, who was thankfully not as short.

Rain fell harder as Tiana carried on, and she began to wish she had opted for her trainers instead of pumps.

Tiana saw ahead a sheltered picnic table, and, hurried towards it. She could always wait there until the end of the rain - it wouldn't be too long - and her parents were bound to understand. Even if they didn't, she'd get Oliver to pitch in for her.

Sitting down on one of the benches, Tiana closed her eyes and blew out a sigh as she set the stool and her bag on the table. "Hopefully this rain will be over soon..." she muttered to herself, as she stared out at the rain blankly.

open <3 254 words

--------------------
pm www aol 
^
Paige
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 02:06 PM

Moderator; Coal Miner

The queen is dead. Long live the evil queen.

crash and fall
scream for me <3
It was a rainy day for once in District 2. The blonde didnt think it would rain today and so she was totally not prepared when it poured down on her. Carter found herself easily bored with the hunger games. It was not her thing whatsoever and she liked being on the neutral side who doesn't give a damn. Carter walked in the rain feeling the water drip down from her hair on her lips and from her lips down her chest.

The girl didnt wear much either which easily made her feel very cold. Carter skipped a few blocks and realized she was only walking further away from home. Carter looked for shelter but the only thing she saw was already in use. The girl using it though looked really adorable and so she figured the girl wouldnt mind some company.

Carter made her way over there and was glad when she couldnt feel the water fall on her body anymore. She ran her hand through her wet hair and licked the raindrops from her cold blue lips. Carter first looked at herself hoping she didnt look too awful before looking at the girl who also settled down at the picnic table herself.

"Geez I don't like rain." she spoke softly not sure how to start a conversation.

words: ### | tag: here | notes: go here

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
award made by Eliza, banner by me <3
pm www aol 
^
silentstorm_
 Posted: Jul 19 2015, 08:21 AM

Moderator; Technician

N/A

Tiana had been daydreaming again - another thing her parents would disapprove of - so when she heard the a voice, she glanced up in surprise and looked around her rapidly, wondering where the voice had come from. Was it just her mind playing tricks?

To her surprise, Tiana saw a blonde girl with a pixie cut - someone she had rather surprisingly never seen before, despite the fact that she looked the age to be someone at her school.

Remembering the girl had said something, Tiana dumbly looked around her to see if it had been towards someone else or the girl had been talking to herself, despite knowing that the shelter was empty aside from the girl and her.

Deciding that yes, the comment was directed at her, she replied, "I know - especially when it catches you when you're walking out." Tiana smiled as she replied, hoping she didn't sound as surprised to see the girl as she felt.

Tiana wasn't terribly awkward or a huge introvert - though she had thought nobody would be walking in the rain, especially at this hour with the Hunger Games going on.

In an attempt to continue the conversation, she asked the girl to take a seat - after all, she did seem to be dripping wet and cold; though Tiana had nothing on her that would help, before introducing herself.

Pointing to the seat across from her, she said, "What're you doing out here now? I'm Tiana, by the way."

paige <3 sorry this is kind of super late!

--------------------
pm www aol 
^
Paige
 Posted: Aug 5 2015, 02:48 AM

Moderator; Coal Miner

The queen is dead. Long live the evil queen.

crash and fall
scream for me <3
Carter really needed to learn to be social.. she wasn't the most social type in the world and all because she basically hated the games. It is what many people talk about and especially with this one going on. Carter looked at her clothes and sighed, most of it was wet and she really loved this outfit. The blonde sat down and looked at the rain falling on the basically empty streets. It almost looked poetic. Her eyes moved to the other girl and a smile appeared on her cold features.

"Let's say that I don't like children playing man hunt." she replied softly and couldnt imagine if one of her baby cousins would have been thrown into that lion's den. Carter just couldn't find the joy in it and that basically made her different from almost everyone she knew. Carter looked at her watch and couldnt wait for the stupid games to be over already. She just totally didn't feel like it.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Carter. And why are you out here yourself then?" hey if she asked the question then Carter should ask the same.

words: ### | tag: here | notes: sorry for the lateness <3

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
award made by Eliza, banner by me <3
pm www aol 
^
silentstorm_
 Posted: Aug 16 2015, 10:14 PM

Moderator; Technician

N/A

"It's alright, you're not forced to like the Hunger Games, you know." I say, momentarily surprised at the fact another person other than me didn't find it - the Hunger Games - at all entertaining.

"I don't really enjoy the Hunger Games that much either, if that's what you mean. It's not so much fun watching people voluntarily die, you know?" I continue, my voice hitting a raw note and I cringe internally; hoping she didn't notice anything different about my tone. I had even begun to think that I had gotten over all the misfortunes I've had with the Hunger Games.

Apparently not quite.

Plastering a smile, I realize the girl - Carter - had introduced herself and I glance at her while thinking of what to say without tinting my parents' reputation.

Did she even know who I was?

Maybe she wouldn't say a word. Or maybe she really hadn't heard of me before. I wasn't famous, per se, but my parents were known and that had gained me some status at school - meaning Carter would have seen me before.

Flashing a smile, I reply - with the truth, simply sugarcoated a little bit. It almost feel natural. That I had been in the shower too long and forgot the time and was on my way to the Hunger Games when I had gotten caught in the rain.

--------------------
pm www aol 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options  new reply new topic new poll 

skinned by eliza / cfs script by black