Graphics Games -> Happy Anniversary, TGG!
welcome, Guest
welcome to the graphics games
07/01 Happy anniversary, TGG! The staff have put together a Resource Pack for everyone to thank you for all being here - we hope you enjoy it. (:
06/30 Happy Graphics Games! The Reaping has finished and the Pre-game events have been posted, so make sure to participate before they close in a week. Then, the real Games will begin!
06/28 Congrats to our new staff members: Mari, Sarah, Alyssa, Ryea, Jess and Deb!
05/28 June Promotions will be open for a week. It's a good time for it - you just need a gallery and 20 posts on your account.
05/27 We're now re-open! Feel free to post an introduction, gallery and have fun. <3

welcome, guest!

Welcome to TGG, a graphics forum. As a guest, you aren't able to see all the resources and activities we have to offer. But once you register, you'll have access to resources or be able to request graphics for yourself or your forum.

textures: 475+ psds: 105+ exclusive stock: 145+ tutorials: 35+ challenges: 25+/month requests: always open

Add Reply
New Poll

Happy Anniversary, TGG!, /re-opening
eliza
run fast for your mother, fast for your father. run for your children, for your sisters and brothers. leave all your loving, your loving behind. you can't carry it with you if you want to survive.
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 29 2018, 09:04 AM
Happy anniversary/one month re-opening, TGG!

It's been 4 years since TGG was founded and approximately one month since we re-opened at the end of May. Thanks for being here everyone. I can speak for myself, at least, when I say that I've had a blast so far with you all and I can't wait for the Graphics Games to start and to do more fun activities with you all. =D <3

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

Enna
Just pretend this says something fancy ;D
Coal Miner

POSTED ON Jun 29 2018, 03:04 PM
Woooo and many more to come! <33
alyssa
When the reaper comes a'knocking at my door We'll be going 12 rounds Tell the Devil I'll be coming back for more We'll be going 12 rounds
Moderator; Technician

POSTED ON Jun 29 2018, 03:16 PM
woohoo, happy anniversary graphics games!!!

--------------------

alyssa. 22. directory mod. technician. hello everyone! the name is alyssa and i am a lovely directory mod here at the graphics games! i also make graphics and code things (but not this cause i was lazy lmao) and write fan fiction. i also make some resources and stuff. i love star wars more than my own life and am a lover of all things nerd. galleryh.o.f
liv's codes
bailey
Coal Miner

POSTED ON Jun 29 2018, 11:10 PM
Happy anniversary! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif So happy to be here and witness it grow.
Jade
A million yesterdays fade into a mere whisper. Can you hear their dulcet farewell? Alone, yet as a collective- we take this slow, apathetic descent into modern hell, Carrying the curse of our gilded generation, Millenials immortalized by social media material left wondering...wandering-
Jeweller

POSTED ON Jul 2 2018, 01:29 AM
yay! that's awesome. happy to be part of the site!

--------------------
user posted image
amazing set by the super talented mari
deb
At seventeen, I started to starve myself. I thought that love was a kind of emptiness. And at least I understood then the hunger I felt. And I didn't have to call it loneliness
Moderator; Filmmaker

POSTED ON Jul 2 2018, 01:57 AM
Happy Anniversary ! I can't believe its been 4 years. Here's to 4 more ♥

--------------------

user posted image
tomi
I am groot. Groot icons by tumblr and by jess underthemoon.
Technician

POSTED ON Jul 3 2018, 05:08 PM
user posted image
I'm so happy this site is so wonderful. Thank you for making this site as amazing as it is.

--------------------
[dohtml]
We are
Groot
About me
My name is thomasina and I love making graphics and writing.
[/dohtml]

user posted imageuser posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by eliza / logo by mari