Graphics Games -> [complete] [filled] [taken]joseph morgan set for in here
welcome, Guest
welcome to the graphics games
07/01 Happy anniversary, TGG! The staff have put together a Resource Pack for everyone to thank you for all being here - we hope you enjoy it. (:
06/30 Happy Graphics Games! The Reaping has finished and the Pre-game events have been posted, so make sure to participate before they close in a week. Then, the real Games will begin!
06/28 Congrats to our new staff members: Mari, Sarah, Alyssa, Ryea, Jess and Deb!
05/28 June Promotions will be open for a week. It's a good time for it - you just need a gallery and 20 posts on your account.
05/27 We're now re-open! Feel free to post an introduction, gallery and have fun. <3

welcome, guest!

Welcome to TGG, a graphics forum. As a guest, you aren't able to see all the resources and activities we have to offer. But once you register, you'll have access to resources or be able to request graphics for yourself or your forum.

textures: 475+ psds: 105+ exclusive stock: 145+ tutorials: 35+ challenges: 25+/month requests: always open

Add Reply
New Poll

[complete] [filled] [taken]joseph morgan set for in here, valyria please
bia
Moderator; Peacekeeper

POSTED ON Jun 24 2018, 11:29 PM
Type of Graphic: sig and avi to be used in here
Size: 500x200 and 200x300
Images: anything from here http://www.josephmorganbrasil.com/galeria/index.php?cat=84 doesnt matter which season of the originals you choose <3 but i would prfer the promo shoots and images to be used, but if you can find a screenshot to work with that shows his vampire side i would also love that, so i guess im giving you free range with pics <3
Text: main text: Klaus Mikaelson subtext: always and forever
Font/Colours: nothing completely black and white or too much pink, i will be fine with everything else
Specific Artist: valyria
Anything Else: Thank you so much mari <3

--------------------
Bianca
Denmark
Loves
The Vampire Diaries, Charmed, The Originals, Shadowhunters, Heroes, Smallville, Arrow, Lost, Nathaniel Buzolic, Joseph Morgan, Claire Holt, Zachary Quinto, Matthew Daddario, David Anders.

Thank you mari for my beautiful signature and Hanie for my amazing code <3
Mari
And what I greatly thought, I nobly dared. (previously itsmorphine)
Moderator; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 25 2018, 02:00 AM
I'll see what I can do for you, Bia! <3

--------------------

THIS IS GOSPEL
MARI | student • open for requests
"Let me not then die ingloriously and without a struggle. "
bia
Moderator; Peacekeeper

POSTED ON Jun 25 2018, 07:07 AM
Thank you so much sweetie <3 i cant wait to see what you come up with http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
Bianca
Denmark
Loves
The Vampire Diaries, Charmed, The Originals, Shadowhunters, Heroes, Smallville, Arrow, Lost, Nathaniel Buzolic, Joseph Morgan, Claire Holt, Zachary Quinto, Matthew Daddario, David Anders.

xandra
Babe, there's something tragic about you. Something so magic about you. Don't you agree? Babe, there's something lonesome about you. Something so wholesome about you. Get closer to me.
Head Gamemaker

POSTED ON Jun 27 2018, 11:39 PM
This request is now taken. If not finished in two weeks, it will be opened up for another artist to complete.

--------------------
District 5 | Graphics | Tessellate
user posted image
bia
Moderator; Peacekeeper

POSTED ON Jul 10 2018, 07:01 AM
bump <3

--------------------
Bianca
Denmark
Loves

Mari
Moderator; Stylist

POSTED ON Jul 10 2018, 09:31 AM
biancaw
Been busy, Bia! But I'll get this done within the week <3

--------------------

THIS IS GOSPEL
bia
Moderator; Peacekeeper

POSTED ON Jul 10 2018, 09:37 AM
Thats fine sweetie, completely understand <3 cant wait to see it http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
Bianca
Denmark
Loves

Mari
Moderator; Stylist

POSTED ON Jul 12 2018, 04:09 PM
biancaw Omg, I'm sorry but this was the best I could do :< It was personally difficult to find an image of him as his character in The Original that would inspire me. I totally understand if you choose not to use this :/ Feel free to re-open to another artist if it's not up to your liking!

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------

THIS IS GOSPEL
bia
Moderator; Peacekeeper

POSTED ON Jul 12 2018, 04:12 PM
OMG Mari I have no words, its perfect <3

Thank you so much <3

--------------------
Bianca
Denmark
Loves

Mari
Moderator; Stylist

POSTED ON Jul 12 2018, 04:15 PM
This request has been filled. Make sure to credit the artist if you use it and also let us know that you have received it so we can archive this thread.

--------------------

THIS IS GOSPEL
Mari
Moderator; Stylist

POSTED ON Jul 12 2018, 04:16 PM
This request has been completed. Thank you for requesting from TGG and remember to credit the artist.

--------------------

THIS IS GOSPEL
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by eliza / logo by mari