Graphics Games -> Wont Forget the Good Times
welcome, Guest
welcome to the graphics games
06/17 Currently hiring for an Awards Team. If you're Technician or higher, feel free to apply.
05/28 June Promotions will be open for a week. It's a good time for it - you just need a gallery and 20 posts on your account.
05/27 We're now re-open! Feel free to post an introduction, gallery and have fun. <3

welcome, guest!

Welcome to TGG, a graphics forum. As a guest, you aren't able to see all the resources and activities we have to offer. But once you register, you'll have access to resources or be able to request graphics for yourself or your forum.

textures: 420+ psds: 85+ exclusive stock: 45+ tutorials: 35+ challenges: 25+/month requests: always open

Add Reply
New Poll

Wont Forget the Good Times, Started June 7
Ryea
New Citizen

POSTED ON Jun 7 2018, 04:35 PM
user posted image
ABOUT ABOUT ABOUT
Hi! I'm Ryea, also known as Krys, also known as hey you. I'm 25 years old and have been doing graphics for...... Over ten years. I live in Michigan (YES NEAR THE LAKE!!!! LIKE ELEVEN MILES FROM THE LAKE!) and I love it there. I listen to music constantly.

user posted image
ICONS ICONS ICONS
user posted image

user posted image
SIGNATURES SIGNATURES SIGNATURES
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
BANNERS BANNERS BANNERS

user posted image
BLENDS BLENDS BLENDS
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
COLORIZATIONS COLORIZATIONS COLORIZATIONS
user posted image

user posted image
PAINTINGS PAINTINGS PAINTINGS

--------------------
bailey
Coal Miner

POSTED ON Jun 9 2018, 12:09 PM
Wow! Really pretty graphics, Ryea! Last sig is my favourite and the gif effect in your last blend is soooo beautiful! <3 I look forward to seeing more http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
Vane
these violent delights have violent ends
Technician

POSTED ON Jun 10 2018, 08:55 AM
Hey Ryea!! I am so in awe you can make gif graphics! How do??!?! I can't wait to see more from you! Fill that gallery! xD <3
eliza
run fast for your mother, fast for your father. run for your children, for your sisters and brothers. leave all your loving, your loving behind. you can't carry it with you if you want to survive.
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 19 2018, 10:24 AM
Ugh it's all so pretty. I love it. (:
BUT WHERE ARE THE PAINTINGS?!
How dare you deprive us. D:
<3

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

Ryea
New Citizen

POSTED ON Yesterday at 01:36 pm
QUOTE (undertheMOON @ Jun 19 2018, 09:24 AM)
Ugh it's all so pretty. I love it. (:
BUT WHERE ARE THE PAINTINGS?!
How dare you deprive us. D:
<3

The paintings are DEFINITELY making a return! As soon as the boyfriend and I get our house together and I have my own space, they're definitely making a return! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by eliza