Graphics Games -> Wanna Help Make Awards?
welcome, Guest
welcome to the graphics games
07/01 Happy anniversary, TGG! The staff have put together a Resource Pack for everyone to thank you for all being here - we hope you enjoy it. (:
06/30 Happy Graphics Games! The Reaping has finished and the Pre-game events have been posted, so make sure to participate before they close in a week. Then, the real Games will begin!
06/28 Congrats to our new staff members: Mari, Sarah, Alyssa, Ryea, Jess and Deb!
05/28 June Promotions will be open for a week. It's a good time for it - you just need a gallery and 20 posts on your account.
05/27 We're now re-open! Feel free to post an introduction, gallery and have fun. <3

welcome, guest!

Welcome to TGG, a graphics forum. As a guest, you aren't able to see all the resources and activities we have to offer. But once you register, you'll have access to resources or be able to request graphics for yourself or your forum.

textures: 475+ psds: 105+ exclusive stock: 145+ tutorials: 35+ challenges: 25+/month requests: always open

Add Reply
New Poll

Wanna Help Make Awards?
eliza
run fast for your mother, fast for your father. run for your children, for your sisters and brothers. leave all your loving, your loving behind. you can't carry it with you if you want to survive.
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 12 2018, 12:04 PM
awards team openings

We aren't large enough to need a bunch of Moderators yet, so we aren't hiring at the moment. However, if you'd like to help by making awards, we could use the help. (: You would be in the Awards Team which would go in your profile and then you would get the password to a board designated for those who want to help make awards. (:

There won't be Activity Checks but if you don't make any award for 30 days, then you'll be off the team. Since it's not just for the title - it's about helping out. <3

Requirements: Technician or higher.

Also, once we are hiring for Moderators, you'd definitely have a high chance of getting it if you helped out with awards on the Team. <3

If you want to sign up, just reply below. You can also PM me, but it's not necessary. You can post here too.

CODE
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Number of Posts:[/b]
[b]Example of Signature or Award:[/b]

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

Mari
And what I greatly thought, I nobly dared. (previously itsmorphine)
Moderator; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 12 2018, 01:53 PM
Username: itsmorphine
Number of Posts: 914
Example of Signature or Award: Does my current signature count? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------

THIS IS GOSPEL
MARI | student • open for requests
"Let me not then die ingloriously and without a struggle. "
eliza
run fast for your mother, fast for your father. run for your children, for your sisters and brothers. leave all your loving, your loving behind. you can't carry it with you if you want to survive.
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 12 2018, 01:54 PM
Accepted. <3
: D

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

deb
At seventeen, I started to starve myself. I thought that love was a kind of emptiness. And at least I understood then the hunger I felt. And I didn't have to call it loneliness
Moderator; Filmmaker

POSTED ON Jun 23 2018, 10:27 PM
if you still need help, i'm always here <3

Username: usagi.
Number of Posts: 360
Example of Signature or Award: this is probably my best graphic atm

--------------------

user posted image
eliza
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jun 23 2018, 10:37 PM
Of course! Accepted. <3

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by eliza / logo by mari