Graphics Games -> BOOZY BRUNCH! [JCINK]
welcome, Guest
welcome to the graphics games
07/01 Happy anniversary, TGG! The staff have put together a Resource Pack for everyone to thank you for all being here - we hope you enjoy it. (:
06/30 Happy Graphics Games! The Reaping has finished and the Pre-game events have been posted, so make sure to participate before they close in a week. Then, the real Games will begin!
06/28 Congrats to our new staff members: Mari, Sarah, Alyssa, Ryea, Jess and Deb!
05/28 June Promotions will be open for a week. It's a good time for it - you just need a gallery and 20 posts on your account.
05/27 We're now re-open! Feel free to post an introduction, gallery and have fun. <3

welcome, guest!

Welcome to TGG, a graphics forum. As a guest, you aren't able to see all the resources and activities we have to offer. But once you register, you'll have access to resources or be able to request graphics for yourself or your forum.

textures: 475+ psds: 105+ exclusive stock: 145+ tutorials: 35+ challenges: 25+/month requests: always open

Add Reply
New Poll

BOOZY BRUNCH! [JCINK], rl. dallas. no app. diverse. laid back
luna
New Citizen

POSTED ON Jul 12 2018, 03:30 AM
user posted image
lets meet for brunch!
In Dallas there's room for everyone to have their moment in the sun and their
own party whether it’s a five star dinner, a picnic, or a Boozy Brunch.
alyssa
When the reaper comes a'knocking at my door We'll be going 12 rounds Tell the Devil I'll be coming back for more We'll be going 12 rounds
Moderator; Technician

POSTED ON Jul 15 2018, 06:25 PM
accepted

Thank you for advertising with us. It has been accepted.

--------------------

alyssa. 22. directory mod. technician. hello everyone! the name is alyssa and i am a lovely directory mod here at the graphics games! i also make graphics and code things (but not this cause i was lazy lmao) and write fan fiction. i also make some resources and stuff. i love star wars more than my own life and am a lover of all things nerd. galleryh.o.f
liv's codes
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by eliza / logo by mari