Graphics Games -> Site Header
welcome, Guest
welcome to the graphics games
07/01 Happy anniversary, TGG! The staff have put together a Resource Pack for everyone to thank you for all being here - we hope you enjoy it. (:
06/30 Happy Graphics Games! The Reaping has finished and the Pre-game events have been posted, so make sure to participate before they close in a week. Then, the real Games will begin!
06/28 Congrats to our new staff members: Mari, Sarah, Alyssa, Ryea, Jess and Deb!
05/28 June Promotions will be open for a week. It's a good time for it - you just need a gallery and 20 posts on your account.
05/27 We're now re-open! Feel free to post an introduction, gallery and have fun. <3

welcome, guest!

Welcome to TGG, a graphics forum. As a guest, you aren't able to see all the resources and activities we have to offer. But once you register, you'll have access to resources or be able to request graphics for yourself or your forum.

textures: 475+ psds: 105+ exclusive stock: 145+ tutorials: 35+ challenges: 25+/month requests: always open

Add Reply
New Poll

Site Header
Rook
New Citizen

POSTED ON Jul 5 2018, 11:46 AM
Type of Graphic: Site Header
Size: 1000 x 500
Forum URL: https://smokescreenrp.jcink.net/
Text:
Behind the
SMOKE SCREEN
an urban fantasy rpg
Font/Colours:
"Behind the" in a small sans-serif, maybe Open Sans?
"SMOKE SCREEN" - something edgy AF, maybe slightly grunge-style idk.
an urban fantasy rpg - Silkscreen or a similar tiny pixel font plz. Or just leave this out altogether.
Colours are open invitation, though this is primarily to be a darkish image as the skin it will go with will be dark.
Anything Else: This is for a supernatural/creatures/urban fantasy site, so feel free to play up to the cliches of such sites. Forests, wolves, animals, moon, whatever. I would prefer any people in the image to be male, just because ladies tend to be overdone in banner images? Haha. Don't be afraid to use pops of colours, either. While the background of the image should be dark, colours are okay! I'll likely eyedropper from them to use elsewhere in the skin http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Any questions or comments can be PMed to me, I'm super excited!

Orpheus valyria
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by eliza / logo by mari