Graphics Games -> July Newsletter
welcome, Guest
welcome to the graphics games
07/01 Happy anniversary, TGG! The staff have put together a Resource Pack for everyone to thank you for all being here - we hope you enjoy it. (:
06/30 Happy Graphics Games! The Reaping has finished and the Pre-game events have been posted, so make sure to participate before they close in a week. Then, the real Games will begin!
06/28 Congrats to our new staff members: Mari, Sarah, Alyssa, Ryea, Jess and Deb!
05/28 June Promotions will be open for a week. It's a good time for it - you just need a gallery and 20 posts on your account.
05/27 We're now re-open! Feel free to post an introduction, gallery and have fun. <3

welcome, guest!

Welcome to TGG, a graphics forum. As a guest, you aren't able to see all the resources and activities we have to offer. But once you register, you'll have access to resources or be able to request graphics for yourself or your forum.

textures: 475+ psds: 105+ exclusive stock: 145+ tutorials: 35+ challenges: 25+/month requests: always open

Add Reply
New Poll

July Newsletter
eliza
run fast for your mother, fast for your father. run for your children, for your sisters and brothers. leave all your loving, your loving behind. you can't carry it with you if you want to survive.
Head Gamemaker; Stylist

POSTED ON Jul 10 2018, 02:16 AM
july newsletter

We've been open a month and we have lots to celebrate: awards, events and more! <3

promotions

Congratulations to everyone promoted in June and July. <3

valyria

Orpheus

nothing,matters

alyssa.ren
violentdelights

bailey
Galen

premonenna
sarahshorty
.alice in wonderland.

usagi.

Tiffany

.Oleander-

Premonenna
Ryea
jess

otm awards

Congratulations to all of our winners. <3

awards by tardis blue .

ARTIST OTM - TIFFANY
Tiffany joined just after the revamp, but already her graphics have improved so much. She's entered many challenges and the practice is surely paying off.

MEMBER OTM - MARI
valyria returned after the revamp and is just as active as ever. She's all over the boards, welcoming people, entering challenges, posting in the Games, and even entering the Graphics Games. It's great to have you back, Mari. (: (Please note that she was a member still when she won this award.)

MOST IMPROVED - ENNA
Premonenna has improved SO much since joining. She went from only cropping icons to doing full and very lovely signatures in less than a month. She sure will be a force to be reckoned with in the Games next week.

MOST POTENTIAL - BAILEY
bailey just oozes potential in all of her graphics. She's also improving quite a bit too. It's great to see all of her new graphics and it'll be interesting to see all her new designs for the Games.

awards by valyria

awards by usagi.

undertheMOON won with these lovely icons

challenge awards

Congratulations to everyone who won awards from challenges this month. (:

challenges tally

biancaw won 3 challenges in June
Tiffany won 3 challenges in June
undertheMOON won 3 challenges in June
valyria won 2 challenges in June
violentdelights won 2 challenges in June
Orpheus won 1 challenge in June
nox won 1 challenge in June
bailey won 1 challenge in June
bevvy won 1 challenge in June
sarahshorty won 1 challenge in June
tardis blue . won 1 challenge in June
tomi won 1 challenge in June

breaking news: new staff!

We have quite a few new staff members to help out around the forum with all the influx of activity and new members. =D

Mari is our newest Challenge Moderator. Alyssa & Sarah joined as our new Directory Moderators. Ryea joined as our Resource Moderator. Deb & Jess joined as official Awards Team Members. Congrats and welcome again, everyone. (: <3

breaking news: the graphics games

Our fourth installment of the Graphics Games is now happening. The Graphicsbath is nearly over and our Tributes are embarking in the Arena already.

Pre-Games until July 6th
Graphicsbath: July 7-11
GD 1: July 12-21 (extra long to get the weeks straightened out)
GD 2: July 22-28
(each GD will be 1 week after that)

If you're not in the Games, you can always cheer for your favourite artist(s) or even sponsor them like Capitolites did in the books/movies. (:

statistics

Since re-opening over a month ago...

Graphics Gamers have made 3,000+ posts.
106 new members have joined us.
24 people were Reaped into the Games.

--------------------

eliza

29 / canadian

stylist

gamemaker

bailey
Coal Miner

POSTED ON Jul 10 2018, 03:21 AM
Congrats, Everyone! >:D< Lovely newsletter and awards *hugs and thank you*
Tiffany
I'm not shaving my legs for that - An autobiography
Peacekeeper

POSTED ON Jul 10 2018, 06:36 AM
Awesome newsletter <3 Thank you for the awards and congrats to everyone else as well <3

--------------------
user posted image
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die.
::deviantART:: & ::loveiszero::
bia
Moderator; Peacekeeper

POSTED ON Jul 10 2018, 06:52 AM
What a great newsletter <3 Congrats to all that got promoted and featured http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
Bianca
Denmark
Loves
The Vampire Diaries, Charmed, The Originals, Shadowhunters, Heroes, Smallville, Arrow, Lost, Nathaniel Buzolic, Joseph Morgan, Claire Holt, Zachary Quinto, Matthew Daddario, David Anders.

Thank you mari for my beautiful signature and Hanie for my amazing code <3
deb
At seventeen, I started to starve myself. I thought that love was a kind of emptiness. And at least I understood then the hunger I felt. And I didn't have to call it loneliness
Moderator; Filmmaker

POSTED ON Jul 10 2018, 02:26 PM
great newsletter! so well put together. congrats to everyone that was featured ♥

--------------------

user posted image
mera
stars hide your fires (let light not see my black and deep desires)
New Citizen

POSTED ON Jul 10 2018, 02:41 PM
this is lovely!! congrats to all the awardees <3

--------------------
user posted image
Mari
And what I greatly thought, I nobly dared. (previously itsmorphine)
Moderator; Stylist

POSTED ON Jul 11 2018, 08:18 AM
Lovely newsletter! Congrats all <3

--------------------

THIS IS GOSPEL
MARI | student • open for requests
"Let me not then die ingloriously and without a struggle. "
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by eliza / logo by mari